keskiviikko 12. lokakuuta 2011

Crappy (22 Bullets) and mediocre (Paranormal Activity)

Never, ever watch 22 Bullets (aka L'immortel). I have nothing good to say about this film, in the middle of the film I felt like shooting myself in the face. For the sake of courtesy I had to finish the film.

I Also watched Paranormal Activity, which is loathed by a lot of people I know. The film sort of works when you are alone in the dark (my flat mate ruined the experience by coming home in the middle of the film), but yeah, its pretty boring when you really think about it. The characters in the film hang around in the house during daytime, when they go to bed at night strange shit starts to happens. Paranormal Activity is composed of god know how many repetitions of this cycle.

*   *   *

Few things about my taste in films: I'm pretty demanding, I think that I have probably seen too many films in my life. Few films surprise me anymore. I'm also very masochistic. For some reason I keep watching films that are bad - and get strange pleasure from it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti